My knob and tube wiring seems fine, what do you think?

While many building codes don’t require owners to replace functional residential electric wiring, we recommend replacing all knob and tube wiring. This can be done as part of a different specific upgrade, or as a standalone whole-house replacement.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

en English